Welcome to the Reliance Connects Fiberhood! Now offering up to 100Mbps/50Mbps! Not sure if you are in the hood? Call us – Estacada 503-630-4213 Corbett 503-695-2202.
Check out the interactive map below for more information. This map is an approximation of where fiber is located and is subject to estimated availability. Please check with a representative to see if your address is fiber ready.Order Now
In Estacada |
- Cazadero Heights
- Regan Hill Heights
- Cascadia Ridge
- Vista Noel
- Lakeshore Drive area
- Downtown Broadway area
- Uptown Broadway & Main
- S. Pierce & S. Shafford St.
- Espinosa, Short, Carole, SE Currin (in town), Boulevard Way, Main St.
- E 1st Ave, SE & NE 2nd Ave, SE & NE 3rd Ave, SE 4th Ave
- Estacada School Distrcict
- Wade St near the Library
- Heiple Rd, including Paradise Park, Twin Islands and Starr Rd.
- South side of River Mill Rd & the Industrial Park
- South side of Weitz Lane
- Jackknife Rd
- Highway 224 from Barton to Highway 211
- Bartlemay Rd, Dale Ln, Paul Bunyan Ln
- West end of Judd Rd & Holst Rd
- Part of SE Tumala Mtn Rd
- La Bonne Terre, Log LeBarre Rd
In Corbett |
- Siedl Rd
- Lampert Rd
- Ogden Rd
- Hurt Rd & Wand Rd
- Woodard and Northway
- Christenson Rd and Henkle Rd
- Lucas and Chamberlain Rd
- Mershon Rd and Bell Rd
- Smith, Curtis and Evans Rd
- Historic Columbia River Highway from Lucas to Salzman Rd.
- Pounder, 365th, Littlepage, Knieriem Rd & Salzman Rd
- Hurlburt Rd, Louden Rd
- Parts of Gordon Creek and Trout Creek