Running into problems?
If the set-top does not perform as expected, the following tips may help.
- Verify that the power to your TV is turned on.
- Verify that your HDTV is in HD mode. If necessary, run the HD Setup Wizard to select HD mode.
- Verify that all cables are properly connected.
- Verify that the set-top is set to the proper screen type and resolution.
- Verify that the current TV program is broadcast in color.
- Adjust the TV color controls.
- If you are using a component video connection, check that all connectors are completely plugged into the set-top and TV.
- Verify that the volume is turned up.
- Verify that the mute function is not on.
- System updates may require you to restart your set-top. Just unplug your set-top, wait 10 seconds, and plug it back in. It will take two to 30 minutes for the box to reconnect to our cable system.
Need more help?
For more tutorials on troubleshooting Video/TV support, click here