How do I qualify?
The Federal and Oregon Lifeline Universal Service Program is available to qualified, low-income consumers and offers a discount for telephone or internet service. If you participate in at least one of the following programs, you may be eligible for a Lifeline Program discount:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefits Program
- Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
How do I apply?
Go to www.puc.state.or.us/Pages/rspf/otap.aspx
Call 1.800.848.4442 Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm
OR ask one of our friendly Reliance representatives for more information. You can also visit your local DHS office for assistance.