June 12, 2020 0 Categories Community Service, Corbett, Elkton, Estacada, Haines


How do I qualify?

The Federal and Oregon Lifeline Universal Service Program is available to qualified, low-income consumers and offers a discount for telephone or internet service. If you participate in at least one of the following programs, you may be eligible for a Lifeline Program discount:

  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
  • Medicaid
  • Federal Public Housing Assistance
  • Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefits Program
  • Your total household income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.

How do I apply?

Go to www.puc.state.or.us/Pages/rspf/otap.aspx
Email puc.rspf@state.or.us
Call 1.800.848.4442 Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm

OR ask one of our friendly Reliance representatives for more information. You can also visit your local DHS office for assistance.