Pay & Win Promotion Rules
Download Instructions Here
You have not yet won.
OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF OREGON and STATE OF NEVADA AND ARIZONA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD AS OF THE 1ST DAY OF JANUARY 2016 AND ARE CURRENT CUSTOMERS OF VOICE, CABLE TV OR BROADBAND SERVICES FROM RELIANCE CONNECTS.
By paying your bill on time, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Any violation of these rules may, at Sponsor’s discretion, result in disqualification. All decisions of the judges regarding this Promotion are final and binding in all respects.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins 12:01 am PT March 1, 2016 and run until all prizes have been claimed or we give notice that we are no longer promoting Pay & Win (“Promotion Period”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. This contest (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the state of Oregon, Nevada and Arizona who are at least 18 years old as of the 1st day of March 2016, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, and their immediate family (i.e., children & spouse), and specifically persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. Family members that pay full rate for services are eligible for the promotion. This promotion is void outside the state of Oregon, state of Nevada and the state of Arizona and where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER AND WIN
a. Pay your bill in full as shown on your current monthly statement on or before the 15th. Customers participating in auto-pay are also eligible and will be entered to the drawing.
b. A grace period of 1-2 days will be given if the 15th falls on a weekend or holiday.
4. HOW TO PLAY.
Simply pay your bill in full as shown on your current monthly statement and we will automatically enter your name in to the drawing for a prize.
5. HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE. Winners will be notified around the 20th of the month. Participants will claim the prize in person at their local office. Winners will be verified with photo ID or some other acceptable CPNI verification. Only one winner will be chosen monthly. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and provide personal information to facilitate prize delivery. Winners not claiming their prize within 15 days from the time we contact you, will forfeit their prize and a new winner will be chosen.
6. PRIZE DESCRIPTION. One prize per month. Prize amount levels are based on number of subscriber lines eligible in each area.
a. There will be one (1) prize consisting of
- Prize Levels:
- Mesquite $50
- Estacada $40
- Corbett $30
- Elkton $20
- Haines $15
7. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
8. NO PRIZE TRANSFER OR SUBSTITUTION. No prize or any portion thereof is transferable or redeemable for cash. Any portion of the prize that is not used is forfeited. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
9. CONSENT AND RELEASE. By entering the Promotion, each entrant releases and discharges the Sponsor, judging organization (if applicable), and any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, their parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities, and each of their respective officers, directors, members, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “Sponsor Entities”), from any and all liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion, including without limitation legal claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages, demands or actions of any kind (including without limitation personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation, or portrayal in a false light) (collectively, “Claims”). Except where prohibited: (i) acceptance of a prize constitutes the consent of any winner, without further compensation, to use the name and likeness of such winner for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes by the Sponsor and/or others authorized by the Sponsor; (ii) acceptance of a prize constitutes a release by any winner of the Sponsor Entities of any and all Claims in connection with the administration of this Promotion and the use, misuse, or possession of any prize; (iii) any potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and a liability/publicity/copyright release.
10. DISCLAIMERS. (i) Sponsor not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, will not be eligible. (ii) Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsor. (iii) Sponsor further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Promotion if it is not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. (iv) Sponsor Entities are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this Promotion, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel or terminate this Promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the number of prizes specified in these rules. (v) SPONSOR ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, AS REGARDS THIS PROMOTION OR THE MERCHANTABILITY, QUALITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING ANY PRIZE OR ANY COMPONENT OF ANY PRIZE. (vi) CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. (vii) The value(s) of the prize(s) set forth above represent Sponsor’s good faith determination of the approximate retail value(s) thereof, and the actual fair market value(s) as ultimately determined by Sponsor, are final and binding and cannot be challenged or appealed. In the event the stated approximate retail value(s) of a prize is more than the actual fair market value of that prize, the difference will not be awarded in cash or otherwise. No substitution or compensation will be given for any portion of the prize that is not used.
11. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Issues concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon, without regard to any principles of conflict of laws. All disputes arising out of or connected with this Promotion will be resolved individually, and without resort to class action, exclusively by a state or federal court located in Portland, Oregon. Should there be a conflict between the laws of the State of Oregon and any other laws, the conflict will be resolved in favor of the laws of the State of Oregon. To the extent permitted by applicable law, all judgments or awards shall be limited to actual out-of pocket damages (excluding attorneys’ fees) associated with participation in this Promotion and shall not include any indirect, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages.
12. WINNER LIST. For a list containing the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, within six (6) months of the month you wish to know the winner for to: Pay & Win Winner List: Reliance Connects PO BOX 357 Estacada, OR 97023 after March20th 2016.
13. SPONSORSHIP. This Promotion is sponsored Reliance Connects PO BOX 189
Estacada, OR 97023.